Volunteers play an important role in contributing to the success of student learning and wellbeing.
For more information on volunteering, visit what volunteers need to know on the department website.
Why volunteer with us?
- It’s an opportunity to give back to the community.
- You can develop new skills, meet new people and build lasting relationships.
- You can build personal confidence and self-esteem.
- You’ll make a positive difference to the lives of others.
All volunteers must have a current Department for Human Services Working with Children Check (WWCC). You can get a free check for volunteering.
You must also complete the Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC) course. You will need to create a plink account for non-department staff to complete the course online.
The following opportunities are available for volunteers:
- Classroom support (reading with children, accompanying excursions, class activities).
- Library support (repairing and reshelving books).
- Sports coaches and team managers.
How to volunteer
Contact us if you’re interested in volunteering.