Visit the governing councils section on the department’s website for more information.
Join our governing council
Parents, students, community members and staff can be part of our governing council or sub-committees.
Council elections are held in Term 1 of each year. You can make nominations at our Annual General Meeting or pick up a nomination form from our front office.
Our school is governed by a governing council who works with our Principal to help set and monitor our school’s vision and direction.
The council meets on Monday at 5:30pm in week 3 and 8 of each term.
The council is responsible for:
- developing and approving local policies
- approving and reviewing our budget
- monitoring and reviewing the site improvement plan
- reviewing employment contracts
- consulting with the school community to make sure their views are represented.
Get in touch with our governing council
To find out more, ask about joining or provide feedback, please ask at the front office.